We created a video recently about how students can benefit from the Blockchain space by earning crypto.
Here’s the link to the video, here we talked about how you can get ambassador jobs and what to expect in the job.
HERE’S HOW SOME AMBASSADOR JOB WORKS
- It’s remote – This means you can work from anywhere, your room.
- It requires digital skills – This means you must use the internet a lot with your PC and also, you can work with your mobile device if you know how to navigate certain platforms.
- It’s task-based – There are different criteria and tasks, e.g Content creation, which requires you to write articles, create infographics, videos, memes, etc. Other tasks include; Community Management, where you moderate a telegram group for a project, etc.
- You have to use Twitter, Medium, Reddit, Discord, YouTube, etc – Twitter is the official social media for Crypto, Medium is like the press release and blog site for Crypto, so this is where you’d write most of your articles, Reddit is like the Facebook of Crypto, Discord is like the server rooms for crypto and of course, telegram is like the WhatsApp of Crypto so you’ll need to know how to use these platforms and get active on them.
- You get paid – Most of these Ambassador programs pay Ambassadors, while others are sometimes volunteer-based for a while. The payments are sometimes called rewards, so you can earn from $50 – $1,000 or more on a monthly basis depending on how well you carry out your tasks and how many Crypto jobs you’re working on.
- Quality over Quantity – Most of these Crypto jobs require that your content is of quality and not just in quantity. So it’s not about 10 articles a week😂 it’s about the quality of the content in those articles.
HOW TO GET AMBASSADOR JOBS?
You simply apply!